Thursday, December 30, 2010

Michael’s Laundry Room Studio

I got a couple of good Christmas gifts to help in making videos.
The first one was this microphone which I’ll use for voice-overs, recording music, and other things:

IMAG0360

I’ve been looking forward to getting a tripod for a while now.
We found this one (that extends to 56” tall) online for pretty cheap:

IMAG0362

I have a video editing software that can do green screen effects, so I decided to take one of our sheets, which happens to be olive green, and hang it on the wall in my new studio that doubles as a laundry room. I had to iron the sheet to remove the shadows.

IMAG0370 

When I have some time I’ll put together a dumb little green screen video and post on here. Stay tuned…

IMAG0364

1 comment:

Spencer and Celeste said...

I love that the label for this post is nerd! Also, can't wait for your "dumb little video!"